We consider customer service and satisfaction our #1 priority. To meet all of the needs of our customers, we want to make FieryChill an easy to access and use portal to the HVAC industry. This includes prompt shipment, answers to queries, and technical assistance at the highest level deemed possible.
If you need to contact us at any time, please visit our Contact Us page and fill out the form. We will usually respond within an hour of receipt of the form.
Policies and Procedures
- Shipping Your Order
- Your Privacy and Our Security
- Product Returns and Exchanges
- Payment, Pricing + Promotions
- Viewing Orders
- Updating Account Information
- Brand Specific Limitations
- Inventory Availability Policy
- Limitation of Liability for Typographical Errors Policy
- Change of Terms Policy
- All orders are shipped via UPS, USPS, FedEx, or a Freight Carrier (if necessary). We reserve the right to ship via another carrier than you selected. You should receive your order within 7 business days of the date you placed the order. If it's been 7 business days, and you have not received your order, please contact us and we will look in to it.
- We do not guarantee that your order will be shipped out on the same day you place it. While we try to get every order out within 24-48 hours, certain circumstances may prevent this from happening. If we cannot ship your item out within 48 hours, we will notify you via email. Please call, fill out our contact us form or email us if you need an item urgently.
- Notes: Multiple items ordered may be shipped in separate boxes, from separate locations. We do not ship on weekends or holidays, so these day do not count when services such as next day air, 2nd day air or 3 day select are used.
- Fiery Chill, LLC operates FieryChill.com. It is FieryChill.com's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites. It is also our policy to provide secure, encrypted pages that may contain personal information and to consistently maintain I high level of protection for the safety of your information.
- Like most website operators, FieryChill collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. FieryChill’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how FieryChill’s visitors use its website. From time to time, FieryChill may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
- FieryChill also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. FieryChill does not use such information to identify its visitors, however, and does not disclose such information, other than under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information, as described below.
- Certain visitors to FieryChill’s website choose to interact with FieryChill in ways that require FieryChill to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that FieryChill gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. Those who engage in transactions with FieryChill – by purchasing products, for example – are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, FieryChill collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with FieryChill. FieryChill does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
- FieryChill may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. For instance, FieryChill may monitor the traffic received from 3rd party sites. FieryChill may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, FieryChill does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
- FieryChill discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on FieryChill’s behalf or to provide services available at FieryChill’s websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using FieryChill’s websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. FieryChill will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, FieryChill discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only when required to do so by law, or when FieryChill believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of FieryChill, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an FieryChill website and have supplied your email address, FieryChill may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with FieryChill and our products. We primarily use our various product blogs to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. FieryChill takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
- FieryChill has a 30 day, no questions asked return policy. The 30 days starts on the date that your order was placed. If for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it and be refunded the purchase price minus shipping.
- Returns may be sent to the following address:
FieryChill Returns Dept.
34194 Aurora Rd.
Solon, Ohio 44139
- If your item has been found to be defective, wrong or damaged, you can exchange it for a replacement or equivalent model.
- Please contact us so we know about the issue with your purchase.
- All orders through the FieryChill.com website are processed using Google Checkout, PayPal or another third party payment gateway. If you are unable to use any of our available forms of payment, please contact us and we will make other arrangements for you.
- On occasion, FieryChill.com will have sales or promotions that change the price of products on the site. Many of these promotions are limited time, or limited use coupon codes. If you were given a coupon code, and it does not work, the chances are it has expired or has already been used. If you are certain that neither of those are the case, please contact us and we will look in to the issue.
We cannot guarantee special pricing is available at all times.
- If you have signed up for an account with FieryChill, your orders will be viewable through the 'My Account' link at the top of the site. If you checked out as guest, you will only receive emails. Therefore, we recommend that you sign up for an account for us so you may view orders you placed with us, print invoices, etc.
- FieryChill requires that you keep the information on your account accurate. If any information changes (shipping address, etc.), you are expected to update it in your account. FieryChill will not be held responsible for items that are sent to incorrect addresses, if the incorrect address is listed as a valid address on your account.
- REMS: All REMS products may not be returned under any circumstances. This is because REMS does not allow us to return any items to them.
- Rheem: Please allow 48 hours for shipment of any Rheem products. If you require the item to be shipped sooner, you must pay for expedited shipping or contact us so that we may arrange this.
- We cannot guarantee that all items will be readily in stock and available for immediate shipment. In the event that an item is not available for shipment within 48 hours, we will email you letting you know this is the case. If you need an item right away, it is always best to contact us to make sure it is available.
- The FieryChill Web site and the materials herein are provided “as is.” Fire From Ice Ventures LLC and FieryChill.com expressly disclaims all warranties, express or implied, of any kind with respect to the site, site up-time or site use.
- In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or the product is no longer available, Fire From Ice Ventures LLC, the operator of FieryChill.com, will have the right to refuse or cancel, without liability, any orders placed for product that is no longer available or is listed at the incorrect price. Fire From Ice Ventures LLC will have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, Fire From Ice Ventures LLC will immediately issue a refund to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
- In the unlikely event that the customer has a dispute with Fire From Ice Ventures LLC and/or FieryChill.com, customer hereby agrees that the dispute shall be settled by arbitration through the Better Business Bureau.
Shipping Your Order
Your Privacy and Our Security
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Product Returns and Exchanges
Payment, Pricing + Promotions
Updating Account Information
Brand Specific Limitations
Inventory Availability Policy
Limitation of Liability for Typographical Errors Policy
- FieryChill and Fire From Ice Ventures LLC reserve the right to change these policies at any time.